Why the Liberator Generation 2?
- Heat your home with the future of wood heater technology.
- Burns pellets AND wood at ~99.5% combustion efficiency
- Consumes 25% less wood than traditional wood stoves.
- Burns volatile organic compounds, leading to cleaner, hotter, and odorless burns.
- Maximizes draft and oxygen supply using metallurgical blast furnace technology.
- Harnesses heat from all three modes of heating: convection, conduction, and infrared
- Reaches over 600°F (315°C) in only 5 minutes
- Save money with 2,000+ square feet of heating power.
- Retains heat better than conventional stoves through our patented heating technologies.
Save Money on Electricity.
Electricity and Fuel from the grid are EXPENSIVE. You don’t have to pay that when the world around you is filled with ecologically sustainable, carbon-neutral, and most importantly FREE fuel. The problem is, you need an efficient and reliable place to burn them. When you burn wood in a traditional wood stove, you’re losing money and heat right out of the chimney.
The Liberator Rocket Heater can save you hundreds of dollars a year and increases your self-reliance against outages. Our fully patented design heats workshops, homes, garages, outbuildings, industrial areas, barns, and more with up to 2,000 square feet of efficient heating.
In an emergencies, give yourself the peace of mind that comes from having a wood stove appliance with no electricity and no moving parts. A single bag of pellets will help you weather the storm for up to 20 hours.
Heat and cook at the same time.
Did we mention you can cook on the Liberator Rocket Heater? That’s right, the Liberator Rocket Heater is also the Liberator Rocket Stove. With a flat hot-plate-like surface you can boil water and cook all of your food easily. Stop wasting separate energy on heating and cooking and combine both to become completely self-reliant in a single, safety tested, and listed appliance.
The Liberator Rocket Heater is the safest, most effective Rocket Heater commercially available.
It is safety rated:
- ULC-S627 – STANDARD FOR SPACE HEATERS FOR USE WITH SOLID FUELS
- ASTM-E1509 – Standard Specification for Room Heaters, Pellet Fuel-Burning Type
- UL-1482 – Standard for Solid-Fuel Type Room Heaters
What does this mean?
This means that our Heater meets or exceeds these safety quality control regulations set as a standard by the United States Government and are required to be adhered to by law. These important regulations allow you the customer to rely on the knowledge that these devices were intended to be used inside of homes and can be safely operated and installed per all United States building code standards for Homes, Trailers, and Mobile-Homes.
What does this NOT mean?
All heaters require some risk to operate. Our warranty, safety ratings, and EPA approval are by no means meant to imply there are no risks associated with its operation.
The Liberator Rocket Heater, like any other wood stove, contains an active combustion chamber that has live wood-based fuel in it during operation. This generates a significant amount of heat (enough to heat a whole 2,000 sq. ft. house), and thus like any wood stove, is incredibly hot to the touch.
All stoves, including the Liberator Rocket Heater and their placement, should be seriously considered when installing into your home. These devices generate a significant amount of heat and can cause injury and even death if operated improperly. Please take necessary care to operate the unit as described in the Owner’s Manual.
USER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES AND INJURIES INCURRED WHILE USING THE LIBERATOR ROCKET HEATER.
EDGES ARE MADE FROM STEEL AND MAY STILL BE SHARP. TAKE CARE WHEN HANDLING.
THE BURN GRATE IS MADE OF EXPANDED METAL AND MAY HAVE VERY SHARP EDGES.
TAKE ALL NECESSARY WOOD-STOVE PRECAUTIONS WHEN OPERATING THIS APPLIANCE.